Do you know the benefits of LED Lighting?
LED recessed lighting is quickly becoming a popular option for lighting fixtures in homes.
Benefits of LED Lighting
For those of you who are interested in environmental concerns — or if you are just interested in keeping your electrical bills as low as possible — LED lighting may be a great choice for you. LED lights are known for their energy saving potential and can save you a significant amount of money over the long run. This is since LED lights burn at a much cooler temperature than conventional light bulbs and have a much longer useful lifespan. Where incandescent light bulbs have a useful life of around 1,000 hours and fluorescent light bulbs will last for around 10,000, LED lights typically last for a minimum of 50,000 hours and often can reach nearly 100,000 hours of useful light. Changing bulbs less frequently means having to buy fewer light bulbs, which will lead to savings in the long run. Additionally, LED lights typically cost significantly less to run when compared to incandescent or fluorescent bulbs. This means that even when your lights are on and working you are saving money over other bulb choices.
Finally, LED lights are known for being particularly durable. This means that the lights themselves are not prone to breaking or going bad in some way due to rough handling or falling. This, too, can potentially save you money long term.
- The average LED Last Up to 50,000 Hours
- 50 Times Longer Than Incandescent bulbs
- They Use One Tenth of the Energy and They Don’t Contain Mercury
- LED’s Are the Safest lighting because they emit no heat and do not contain Mercury
- LED’s are closer to the color temperature of Day light so they are easier on the eyes
- Usually LED Lights save so much energy they usually pay for themselves in a year.
- They are also very low maintenance.