Equipment & Appliances Circuits
A Dedicated Electrical Circuit is an electrical circuit powering a single outlet, appliance, or piece of equipment. Certain appliances and equipment use more electricity therefore to ensure uninterrupted power and avoid overloading a shared circuit they should be on their own Dedicated Electrical Circuit. Dedicated Electrical Circuits prevent the overloading and overheating of a multi-use circuit.
How do I know if I need a Dedicated Circuit installed?
- An appliance or piece of equipment has a motor
- The equipment or appliance is used to heat, freeze, or cool
- Breakers trip when an appliance or equipment is turned on
- Lights dim when the appliance or equipment is turned on
- A Dedicated Circuit is required per the manufactures instructions
Appliances that need a dedicated circuit include:
|Electric Stove Top
|Central Vacuum System
|Heating & Air Conditioning
|Office & Data Equipment